Door County Cherry Bounce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 d 10 m servings 101 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 Quart)
- Put cherries in a clean, 1-quart glass jar; add sugar. Fill the rest of the jar with vodka. Place lid on jar and shake.
- Store jar in a cool, dark area for 1 to 4 months, shaking jar occasionally.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cherries will float in beginning and will settle in time.
- Use any liquor (rum, brandy, etc.) in place of the vodka, if desired.
- This is usually made in August and traditionally served with Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
- Liquor-soaked cherries are also very good over vanilla ice cream for a fun adult dessert.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 0.3 g fat; 11.5 g carbohydrates; 0.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; < 1 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1