Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 358 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press pie crust into a pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, about 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven and lower temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer eggplant, green onions, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in the pie crust, ending with a layer of eggplant. Mix mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise together in a bowl; spread over eggplant layer. Cover the browned edges of pie crust with thin strips of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheeses are slightly browned, about 35 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 27.6 g fat; 15.4 g carbohydrates; 9.9 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 573 mg sodium. Full nutrition