Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 107
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix yogurt, mashed strawberries, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread yogurt mixture in a thin layer onto the parchment paper. Top mixture with sliced strawberries.
- Stir 2 teaspoons peanut butter and coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir well and drizzle over yogurt mixture.
- Freeze yogurt mixture until solid, at least 2 hours. Break into pieces.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 7.7 6.8 3.8 8 40 Full nutrition