Watson's Savory Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce
Ryan Anthony Watson
Ingredients10 m servings 85
- Pour enough olive oil into a skillet to cover the bottom; turn heat to high. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add lime juice and cook for 45 seconds. Stir cream into garlic mixture; cook until mixture is slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
- Mix Greek seasoning, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into cream mixture. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and sauce is smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Greek seasoning is really salty, so if you add more don't add too much.
- For less-thick sauce, just add more cream and vice versa.
- This makes a great base sauce for a pizza or if you're too in love with traditional marinara sauce you could also use it to really spice up the crust. It is great stuffing for chicken too.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 7.6 2.1 2.5 25 142 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
I was so tired of ordering Parmesan garlic wings and ending up with chicken soaked in oily garlic. So I searched and searched for a creamy sauce like I had years ago and boy am I happy I came a...
Thank you for sharing it with us! I can see myself putting this over mashed potatoes steak and a lot of other things.
Nice combination of flavors. I might add a bit more garlic next time.
I tried this recipe and I totally loved it and so did my kids! I used it with my baked potatoes and they were great!
We love this sauce! I use half fresh half garlic powder and gyros seasoning instead of the Greek. Thanks for the recipe !!!
I followed the recipe exactly and it is great. The only thing is I thought it could be a little thicker