Ingredients5 m servings 51
- Open can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and take out 3 to 5 peppers. Measure 2 tablespoons adobo sauce. Store remaining peppers and sauce for another use.
- Blend chipotle peppers and 2 tablespoons adobo sauce, honey, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and flour in a blender until almost smooth.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add more flour or cornstarch to thicken sauce, if necessary.
- If you want more heat, add jalapenos or cayenne pepper.
- If you want more sweet, add another 1/4 cup honey.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 51 calories; 0.4 11.8 0.5 0 449 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Excellent flavor! I will definitely not be buying this in a bottle. I did make changes. Maybe it was the Chipotle peppers but I had to use 4/1 of the other ingredients and it was still spicy. I ...
This sauce is awesome. I was skeptical about the amount of peppers; thought it would be too spicy, so I doubled the rest of the ingredients and used 4 chipotle peppers. It was perfect. Hubby sai...
Super simple and delicious!! I doubled it thinking I would need more but that was not necessary. It made enough to marinade 6 T-Bone Steaks, use additional sauce during the grilling, and had e...
made as written and it tasted a little limey to me. I added extra honey and some liquid smoke and it was perfect for us
Great sauce. Just the right amount of heat. Great on smoked chicken wings. If you double the recipe, you can use the whole can of peppers
This sauce is EXCELLENT! I've made it several times. I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great. I doubled the recipe and refrigerated the left overs. The sauce is good with Salmon to...
Awesome! Used it on pizza and def gonna use it for chicken and what not.