Ingredients5 m servings 51
- Open can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and take out 3 to 5 peppers. Measure 2 tablespoons adobo sauce. Store remaining peppers and sauce for another use.
- Blend chipotle peppers and 2 tablespoons adobo sauce, honey, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and flour in a blender until almost smooth.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add more flour or cornstarch to thicken sauce, if necessary.
- If you want more heat, add jalapenos or cayenne pepper.
- If you want more sweet, add another 1/4 cup honey.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 51 calories; 0.4 11.8 0.5 0 449 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Excellent flavor! I will definitely not be buying this in a bottle. I did make changes. Maybe it was the Chipotle peppers but I had to use 4/1 of the other ingredients and it was still spicy. I ...
This sauce is awesome. I was skeptical about the amount of peppers; thought it would be too spicy, so I doubled the rest of the ingredients and used 4 chipotle peppers. It was perfect. Hubby sai...
Awesome! Used it on pizza and def gonna use it for chicken and what not.
This sauce was delicious! I’m not a fan of spicy food but gave these a try for the family who LOVES hot food. I only used 3/4 peppers out of the can. They said that they weren’t that hot to them...