Ingredients25 m servings 321 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place corn directly on the oven rack and roast for 20 minutes or until corn is soft.
- Peel down husks and use as a handle. Remove corn silks.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and Hidden Valley(R)Original Ranch(R)Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- Generously brush Ranch butter over corn.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 24.6 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 217 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was the best corn on the cob. Even my mom said it was the best tasting corn on the cob too.. I could eat 1 every day. Highly recommend this recipe!
I really like Ranch Dressing, so I tried this. I did make 2 changes. I soaked the ears of corn in cold water for about 5 min before roasting them. (They kind of steamed/roasted) I also like ...
Haven't tried oven-roasted corn before. Found this recipe and decided to try it. Whole family loved it! My kids even chose the corn over the main course. :)