Ingredients55 m servings 764 cals
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain. Combine Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch Salad(R) Dressing & Seasoning Mix with milk and mayonnaise in a bowl, creating 1 cup dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing together with the oil until emulsified.
- In a large bowl, add the pasta and the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dressing and toss until well coated.
- Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
Per Serving: 764 calories; 34.7 g fat; 95.5 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 342 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I will be making this salad quite often! I added a 1/4 c more Ranch dressing and I just used a 1/4 cup diced sweet onion rather than green onions. It was a HIT my whole family loved!
This was a fantastic recipe! The entire family enjoyed eating this dish and I am so glad that I made extra servings. This dish will certainly be in the family rotation of meals. Thank you for...