Cucumber Ranch Chicken Skewers
made it | 0 reviews |
"Cucumber ranch chicken skewers are served with chopped tomatoes on top of toasted pita bread for a quick and easy weeknight meal."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 313 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss to coat and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and cut into 1-inch pieces. Discard the used marinade. Arrange the chicken on four wooden skewers alternately with the red onion.
- Grill the skewers for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until the chicken is crispy and an internal temperature of 165 degrees F has been reached.
- Lightly toast the pitas for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden and heated through.
- Place a skewer on each pita, then top with tomatoes. Drizzle each pita with 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley(R)Original Ranch(R)Cucumber Dressing.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 9.5 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 23 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 314 mg sodium. Full nutrition