Zucchini Bread Breakfast Pizza
Ingredients35 m servings 271
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Add zucchini, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix well. Spread zucchini mixture into the form of a pizza crust on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until zucchini "crust" is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Cool "crust".
- Spread yogurt onto zucchini "crust" and top with strawberries, grapes, banana, orange zest, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Cook's Notes:
- A flax egg (flax seed mixed with water) can be used in place of egg for a vegan option.
- Honey can be used in place of the maple syrup, if desired. Coconut yogurt can be used in place of Greek yogurt. Any types of fruit can be layered on top of the bread.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 10.5 35.8 11.1 197 112 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I rated it before I made it because I know I will love it! Must get all ingredients soon. Looks delicious and inspiring for the summer time! (Later that day) I made it just like the recipe and ...
This was a really fun and different breakfast! I tried lots of different toppings: yogurt, cream cheese, jam, Nutella, and then fruit on top. Since I didn't have coconut flour, I used twice the ...