Mt. Rainer Zucchini and Rice
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 290
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Mix onion, brown and wild rice mix, and water in the melted butter. Layer tomatoes over rice mixture; top with zucchini. Cover zucchini with Colby cheese.
- Mix sour cream, garlic, salt, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and black pepper together in a bowl; spread over Colby cheese layer. Cover Dutch oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rice is tender and cheese is bubbling, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- To make this in an outdoor Dutch oven, put the zucchini in before the tomatoes and use 10 bricks on top and 14 on bottom for 30 to 50 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 21.1 20.1 6.9 48 505 Full nutrition