Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 363
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place shirataki noodles in a bowl of hot water; set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir tofu until lightly browned and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer tofu to a plate, keeping skillet over heat.
- Whisk soy sauce lemon juice, sugar, peanut butter, and sriracha sauce together in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until peanut sauce is melted and smooth, about 20 seconds. Stir well.
- Cook and stir eggs in the hot skillet until cooked through and scrambled, about 5 minutes. Mix mushrooms and tofu into eggs; add 1/2 of the peanut sauce and mix well.
- Drain shirataki noodles and add to egg mixture; pour in the remaining peanut sauce. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cashews into tofu-noodle mixture and mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until sauce thickens, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer tofu-noodle mixture to a serving bowl and top with remaining cashews, bean sprouts, and lime wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any type of meat alternative can be used in place of the tofu, if desired.
- As with most recipes, this is one is super versatile. Add more veggies. Onions are typically in pad Thai, or carrots and broccoli. Use real meat or regular pasta. I'm not big on spice, so add more sriracha for a hotter dish.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 22.1 32.2 16.9 93 1023 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Turned out really tasty! However did have some difficulty mixing the noodles in with the rest of the ingredients. Great flavor and really filling otherwise!