Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 149
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8x4-inch loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Mix ice cream and flour together in a bowl just until moistened; spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any flavor of ice cream. Low-fat and no-sugar versions do not work well.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 3.9 25.2 3.5 15 324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Extremely easy to make, I think next time I can add raisins or dried fruit?