Yummy Ice Cream Bread
7 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 149
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8x4-inch loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Mix ice cream and flour together in a bowl just until moistened; spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any flavor of ice cream. Low-fat and no-sugar versions do not work well.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 3.9 25.2 3.5 15 324 Full nutrition