Ingredients41 m servings 164
- Grease a baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Mix white chocolate chips and peanut butter together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until half-melted, 30 seconds to 1 minutes. Stir.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until half-melted, 15 to 30 seconds. Stir vanilla extract into half-melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Spread peanut butter mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Evenly distribute melted semi-sweet chocolate over peanut butter mixture. Using the tip of a sharp knife, drag semi-sweet chocolate through peanut butter mixture making a marble-pattern.
- Refrigerate until set, 30 minutes to 2 hours. Cut into pieces and store in an air-tight container.
- Cook's Note:
- Make this recipe even better by adding some of your favorite treats. Try adding some peanut butter cups, or M&M's®, for an even more delicious treat!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 11.7 13.1 3.8 3 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This stuff was the hit of our Christmas dinner. Everyone raved at how beautiful it was and they just couldn't get enough of it. It is really delicious! The only change I made was we used Ghir...
This was one of several barks I made as office gifts last year, and it's definitely going to be on the list again this year. I made multiple batches: some exactly as written, one with pretzels ...
If your chocolate seizes up add some half and half and reheat and stir!
I made this as directed and what a treat. The pan size is not listed so I used a small cookie sheet (10x15") which made the bark thicker. Next time I will use the large pan (11x17"). Definitely...
To avoid the semi sweet chocolate chips sizing, add the vanilla extract to the vanilla chocolate. I use natural peanut butter too!
Excellent taste and texture! I had problems with the peanut butter being too soft in all of the other buckeye bark recipes I tried. The use of white chocolate stirred into the peanut butter make...
OK! My friends & family love this. We change it up a bit from time to time with crunchy peanut butter and dark chocolate. Friends ask for more every time.
There were super good! The peanut portion was very smooth and mixed well with the chocolate. I might have missed it in the instructions, but I did not let the peanut/white chocolate part set. ...