Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 447 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir bacon until crispy, about 10 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix wine, chicken, mushrooms, and bay leaf together in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Transfer bacon mixture to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon. Once mixture is drained, transfer to to chicken mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the center and sauce is slightly thickened, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl; add butter and mix until coated.
- Stir cream into chicken mixture until evenly combined. Serve chicken mixture over buttered egg noodles.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 18.3 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 26.2 g protein; 112 mg cholesterol; 258 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1