Ingredients1 h servings 441 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and half-and-half in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove saucepan from heat and stir white wine and mayonnaise, a little at a time, into soup mixture, stirring after each addition until white sauce is smooth.
- Arrange chicken breasts side-by-side in a shallow baking dish. Pour white sauce over chicken and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and chicken is warmed, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This can be refrigerated or frozen before cooking.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 29 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrates; 35 g protein; 107 mg cholesterol; 818 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used cream of mushroom soup from Sprouts which is only a partially condensed soup (no MSG) with organic ingredients, and I caramelized a few mushrooms to go with it. I used leftover chicken f...
This sauce was insanely delicious. I served mine with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, with the sauce over the top. It was to die for!
Fantastic. Simple. Added nutmeg & white pepper. Didn't have cream-used milk. Worked fine. Thank you. It came out like nice sauces we have had in restaurants!
Delicious...didn't have any wine so substituted with chicken broth...my picky 5 yr. old couldn't eat enough! Thanks for posting!!
we love this!! just enough of a boozy wine taste and still rich and creamy. yumm.