Ingredients1 h servings 158
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13x9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Watch Now
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in small bowl; set aside. Combine crumbs and Parkay until blended in second bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of dish. Watch Now
- Sprinkle crust with chocolate chunks, toffee bits and coconut. Pour peanut butter mixture evenly over coconut. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces. Watch Now
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cool completely. Lift from dish, remove foil and cut into 30 bars. Watch Now
- Cook's Tips:
- Eleven whole graham crackers crushed into fine crumbs will make about 1-1/2 cups crumbs.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 8.6 18.9 2.3 6 109 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
So these are really, really good. Add more peanut butter if that's your thing after tasting the mixture (I did, no problems with that). Really tasty! I used candied cherries from last Christmas ...
Great recipe. I used butter and put Reese pieces on top. Turned out awesome.
I really liked the coconut in this, but I think it would taste better with real butter. It is very rich, so grab a glass of milk!