Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 341
- Mix tomato, bacon, pickles, mayonnaise, and sour cream together in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for flavors to blend, about 4 hours.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook hot dogs until warmed through, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place a hot dog in each bun and top each with tomato-bacon mixture. Garnish each with lettuce and green onion.
- Cook's Note:
- Cook hot dogs any method you prefer.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 21.2 25.1 11.9 33 968 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
It's always fun to try new ways to eat hot dogs. We grilled the hot dogs and used farm fresh produce for the toppings. It was good, but a bit salty for my liking. I put a squirt of Heinz ketchup...
This is a great twist to hot dogs! Our young boys loved it! It's a keeper!
These were great! We really enjoyed them! I double the recipe and we had no leftovers!
This was really delicious I used turkey peppered bacon and chicken hot dogs. I tried the topping as is and also tried it by adding a dash or yellow mustard and another with a dash of buffalo sau...