Ingredients32 m servings 180 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and ground cinnamon together in a bowl; stir in carrots and dried cranberries. Add dark brown sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, butter, oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to the carrot mixture and stir until dough is well combined.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 7.3 g fat; 27.5 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 114 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I cut the sugar in half and they turned out very tasty. I’m not sure if it’s because I cut sugar out but they were more like a muffin top, not like a cookie. They were great right out of the fri...
These are fantastic. Next time I would prepare the liquids separately as the other reviewer suggested. I baked them on parchment paper. I would definitely recommend that. I found no need for the...