Ingredients30 m servings 240
- Cook turkey bacon in a skillet over medium heat to desired crispness; crumble.
- In a large stock pot, combine potatoes and Swanson(R) Unsalted Chicken Broth. Boil potatoes and broth for about until potatoes are soft, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Do not discard broth. Add sour cream and ranch seasoning mix. Beat potatoes with a mixer or a mashing utensil until potatoes are mashed to desired consistency and ingredients are well combined, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in bacon, Cheddar cheese, and chives.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use regular bacon if turkey bacon is not preferred, but do look for a low-sodium bacon. Also a store brand ranch dressing mix, check for the sodium content.
- To make your own low-sodium ranch mix: Stir together 2 tablespoons powdered buttermilk blend for baking, 1 tablespoon minced onions, 1 tablespoon dried parsley, 1/2 tablespoon dried minced chives, a pinch of low-sodium salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, 1/8 teaspoon paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon dried dill. Pulse mixture in a coffee grinder.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 3.2 42.9 11 13 372 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I made as written except that I took a shortcut by using real bacon bits instead. I would have preferred the turkey bacon but I didn't have any on hand and decided to make this last minute. I LO...
These potatoes were so rich and flavorful! If you've made loaded mashed potatoes in the past and have been left flat. Try these!
This was so yummy! It was just my husband and I so I halved the amount of potatoes and ranch dressing mix. Definitely going to make this again when company comes over!
Great recipe! Cooked my potatoes in pressure cooker to be done in 16 minutes rather than boiling for a long time. Also added more bacon, more cheese and sour cream, but it was awesome
My husband isn't huge on the bacon bits or turkey bacon in his spuds so I did skip the bacon but I made it like the rest said the first time and everyone loved it. On my second go I decided to m...
So I made these Loaded Potatoes but only used about 5 medium/large potatoes. I added half that ranch seasoning and thought it tasted amazing! So I mistakenly added the rest.... overwhelming! Who...
So flavorful! I didn't use the low sodium options, but followed the rest to a Train, and was very impressed.