Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 574 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and onion; saute until zucchini is softened slightly, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine cornbread and sourdough crumbs, Swanson(R) Chicken Broth, sour cream, and butter. Stir in zucchini mixture, eggs, sage, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly moistened. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 574 calories; 35.4 g fat; 52.2 g carbohydrates; 13.3 g protein; 165 mg cholesterol; 1271 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1