Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 274 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 small loaf)
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Grease a small loaf pan.
- Beat sugar and egg whites together in a bowl using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add egg yolk and mix well. Stir grapeseed oil, honey, and milk into egg mixture.
- Sift flour and green tea powder 2 times into a bowl; mix into egg mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Olive oil or vegetable oil can be substituted for the grapeseed, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 8.2 g fat; 44.5 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 124 mg cholesterol; 50 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I added 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda. It was divine! I couldn't get enough of it. Light but very tasty.