Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 77
Original recipe yields 72 servings (6 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat margarine, brown sugar, and white sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Beat first egg into butter mixture. Beat second egg into mixture along with vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; stir into creamed margarine mixture until dough is almost white. Fold chocolate chips into dough. Drop small spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 77 calories; 4.1 10 0.8 5 82 Full nutrition