Ingredients20 m servings 181 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. Spoon dough onto a baking sheet, keeping them about 3 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use white sugar in place of the brown sugar, but I prefer brown sugar.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 10.3 g fat; 20.8 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 63 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
First time I've ever baked anything. Very easy to follow but no flavor and pretty dry.
It didn’t work, It was too dry so I added water and now won’t cook properly
Chocolate chip cookies??? Um more like chocolate chip bland bread. Beware
This is an easy recipe to memorize so you don't always have to pull out a book or look up a site. This is a base recipe- a basic 5 ingredient cookie. Something to make when you are in a hurry or...
5 stars for fast, simple/easy, and a great base/leaves room to get creative. I use all organic ingredients. Know that the cookies don't flatten out at all. Also, I love dunking my cookies and th...