Ingredients20 m servings 181
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. Spoon dough onto a baking sheet, keeping them about 3 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use white sugar in place of the brown sugar, but I prefer brown sugar.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 10.3 20.8 2.5 36 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
It didn’t work, It was too dry so I added water and now won’t cook properly
First time I've ever baked anything. Very easy to follow but no flavor and pretty dry.
Do NOT try these. They are a waste of ingredients. So dry and tasteless.
This was the worst recipe ever for chocolate chip cookies. Waste of materials it should really be removed from online if I could give it to zero Stars I would.........
Chocolate chip cookies??? Um more like chocolate chip bland bread. Beware
This is an easy recipe to memorize so you don't always have to pull out a book or look up a site. This is a base recipe- a basic 5 ingredient cookie. Something to make when you are in a hurry or...