Ingredients20 m servings 385 cals
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese evenly into hot skillet; cook until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange tomato slices, basil leaves, and fresh mozzarella slices on the melted cheese, leaving space for a "crust" to form; cook until top is bubbling and edges are browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and loosen pizza with a spatula. Gently slice pizza onto a cutting board; cool for 1 minute before slicing.
- Cook's Notes:
- The crust is delicate and thin, so don't overload with toppings. But do try with other toppings (pepperoni, ham, pineapple, or BBQ chicken).
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 25.6 g fat; 6.4 g carbohydrates; 31 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 609 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
We call these tortizzas and make them all the time! The key is to cook the tortilla for a bit until it starts to crisp before adding the toppings. I also finish it by placing my cast iron skille...
This is my new favorite recipe!!!! It was outstanding! Simple, not many ingredients and so yummy.....my kind of recipe. I did add some leftover deli Tavern Ham (shredded) for my meat loving h...
I see some resipes are made with a lot of garlic garlic is very good for you keeps cancer from entering your cells it's good for many more heathy reasons be careful when buying food REA...
I topped it with sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil) and pepperoni. No additional fresh mozzarella but I can see how that would add even more oomph. From this girl who needs to be on a keto diet ...
Great recipe, I cook it a little longer before adding toppings and finish in the oven. One review called this a "tortizza". That is not correct. Tortiizzas use a tortilla for the crust.
This recipe was perfect! Will make this again and again! Thanks for posting such a quick, easy and healthy (low carb, high protein, gluten and grain free) recipe. Can't say enough about it! At...