Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 86
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix chia seeds and water together in a bowl; let sit until "chia egg" is thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir spelt flour, amaranth flour, oat flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Blend "chia egg", almond milk, tahini, agave nectar, crystallized sugar cane juice, olive oil, and vanilla extract together in a blender until smooth; stir into flour mixture until dough is well mixed. Fold chocolate chips into dough; spoon onto the prepared baking sheet. Press dough onto baking sheet to flatten.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- In a bowl, put some water and dip a fork in it to criss-cross the cookies.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 4.3 11.6 1.5 0 66 Full nutrition