Ingredients40 m servings 233
- Combine plum wine, soy sauce, honey, green onions, garlic, and black pepper in a resealable plastic bag; seal and massage bag to thoroughly mix marinade.
- Using a fork or meat tenderizer, score chicken lightly without pounding. Add chicken to marinade, massage gently to coat, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 1.2 28.7 21.9 49 967 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written as far as the ingredients go but I did let this marinate for a couple of hours instead of only 20 minutes. This grilled up super nice . It was so tender than you didn't even nee...
Easy and delicious! Our Publix didn't have japanese plum wine, so I used plum sauce… not sure how much of a difference that made. It was tasty anyway!