Ingredients6 h 26 m servings 462
- Pound chicken breasts on a work surface to at least 1/2-inch thickness.
- Whisk safflower oil, lemon juice, garlic, and Italian seasoning together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on preheated grill until longer pink in the center, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can choose any dried herb. I personally enjoy the taste of Italian seasoning because it's a delicious combination of many herbs.
- Substitute olive oil for the safflower oil, if desired.
- If using a George Foreman®, grill the chicken for 3 minutes flat.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 39.3 3.7 24.1 65 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Simple and delicious. My guests loved it. Will be a go-to. I sliced the garlic so I had nice pieces of it on the chicken. I ended up broiling them due to the weather; broiling on medium they too...
Juicy Chicken Breast Marinade Haiku: "Nice chicken flavor, wish I'd changed it *just* a bit, so easy to make." As w/ SLN's review, I had to grill mine much longer than directed, but chicken bre...