Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 519 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk water, 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is smooth. Add chicken and marinate, about 15 minutes.
- Stir chicken broth, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar, and sugar together in a bowl until seasoning mixture is well combined.
- Heat 3 tablespoons canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir noodles until golden brown and crisp, about 1 minute. Transfer noodles to a platter.
- Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon into skillet with the oil; cook and stir chicken over high heat until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Add seasoning mixture, celery, carrot, bean sprouts, onion, and green onion; cook and stir until sauce thickens, about 30 seconds. Pour chicken mixture over noodles.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use pancit noodles or Cantonese noodles for the chow mein.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 23.3 g fat; 59.9 g carbohydrates; 19.7 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 703 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Pretty good. I’d like to substitute shrimp for the chicken. Portions are a little small for our big family , so I doubled .