Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Peaches with Burrata and Basil
Ingredients22 m servings 183
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut peaches in half and remove peach stones. Cut each half in half again.
- Wrap prosciutto around each peach section; secure with small bamboo skewers.
- Grill peaches, turning often, until prosciutto gets a little crisp around the edges and the peaches begin to caramelize, about 6 minutes.
- To serve, spoon burrata onto serving plates. Remove peaches from skewers; place several of the grilled peaches around the cheese. Drizzle with olive oil. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper; garnish with basil.
- Cook's Note:
- 2 peaches are enough for 2 large or 4 small servings.
- Instead of bamboo skewers, you can also use wooden toothpicks to attached the prosciutto to the peaches.
- If you can't find burrata cheese, you can use fresh mozzarella or ricotta cheese.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 14.1 3.2 7.1 35 650 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
The saltiness of the prosciutto and sweetness of the peaches paired well together. The creamy burrata cheese (my firstfirst time having burtata-yum!) worked well with the peaches too and the fre...
Made this for the fourth of July 2017, and everyone (even the picky eaters) loved it. Could not find buratta cheese locally in time for dinner, so substituted fresh mozarella instead. DELICIOU...
The prosciutto really crisps up nicely on the grill and is a great combination with the peach. The contrast in textures and the sweet-salty combo of the prosciutto and peach is delicious! I crum...
AMAZING and really easy. I made these exactly as is and they were perfect - a nice sweet and salty combo. Thanks, Chef John!:)
I posted a pic on your FB group page. It was great sweet and savory. Loved it and easy to make. Will definitely make it again