Ingredients55 m servings 376 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix onion and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese mixture into the prepared baking dish; top with swai fish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese mixture over fish.
- Whisk milk, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour over fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork and the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Snapper or tilapia can be used in place of the swai fish. Mexican cheese blend can be used in place of the Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 23.6 g fat; 6.4 g carbohydrates; 33.4 g protein; 120 mg cholesterol; 764 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made this tonight and it's delicious! I was given this type of fish from my mother and needed a specific recipe. I did not have an onion, so put in some garlic instead, but very delicious and ea...
Made it exactly as directed. Kids and husband loved it. Cut the recipe in half, and my cook time was reduced to about 20 or 25 minutes (instead of 45 min as the recipe calls for).