Parmesan-Crusted Swai Fish
Ingredients30 m servings 413
- Place stuffing mix in a blender and pulse until crumbly; mix with pecans and Parmesan cheese on a plate.
- Combine cornstarch and flour on a separate plate, mixing with a fork. Beat egg in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat an electric skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) or over medium-high heat; add coconut oil.
- Pat swai fish dry with a paper towel. Press fillets, 1 at a time, in the flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip each fillet in the egg, allowing excess to drip back onto plate; press into stuffing mixture until evenly coated.
- Cook fillets in the hot coconut oil until lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 24.4 25.2 23 122 411 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used breadcrumbs instead of stuffing. Ground it fine with pecans and cheese. Worked out fine. Really liked it.
Crunchy crust and a nice mild fish. Great recipe. Made it with the spicy garden coleslaw and it was a perfect meal.
This was super good! The title however is a little misleading. The parm is not dominant and the 2 tablespoons kind of get lost in the mix so don't count on a strong parm flavor. It is however a ...
Simple and tasty! Used sole: nicely complements a mild fish. Used low salt stuffing mix. Excellent idea to dry fish fillets before dipping in flour. Because we had multiple fillets, I made t...