Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Grate cauliflower in a food processor.
- Put a steamer in a saucepan, add water to reach just below bottom, and bring to a boil. Add cauliflower and steam, covered, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a large plate, spreading it out. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a smooth kitchen towel (not terry cloth), gather up towel ends, and twist, firmly squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
- Mix together egg, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir in cauliflower with a fork until evenly incorporated. Mound mixture in center of baking sheet; press and shape into a 12-inch round (about 1/4 inch thick).
- Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Spread tomato sauce on crust and add pepperoni (if using), then sprinkle with Italian and parmesan cheeses. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 5 minutes. Scatter with basil.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 16.2 7.6 14.6 86 865 Full nutrition