Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 353
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Shape the sausage firmly into 1/2-inch meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook until well browned on all sides. Remove the meatballs from the saucepan. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the broth, tomatoes, picante sauce and garlic powder in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Stir in the shells. Return the meatballs to the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the green beans and kidney beans. Cook for 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through and the shells are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese before serving, if desired.
You might also like
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 353 calories; 11.4 46.8 17 20 1357 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2