Skillet Vegetable Lasagna
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 432
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the broth in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Break the noodles into pieces and add to the broth. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Stir the soup, tomatoes and spinach in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Spoon the ricotta cheese on top and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Recipe Tips:
- Tip: You can try using 4 ounces mozzarella cut into very thin slices instead of the shredded mozzarella.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 15.2 48.8 23.8 43 1624 Full nutrition