Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce from Swanson®
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season the fish with the salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 3 minutes. Turn the fish over and cook for 1 minute. Remove the fish from the skillet. Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook and stir for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the wine and cook for 3 minutes or until the wine is almost evaporated. Stir in the stock and heavy cream and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 15 minutes or until the mixture is reduced to about 3/4 cup, stirring often. Stir in the dill.
- Return the fish to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 27.7 3.1 29.2 104 302 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
First time trying Swanson Seafood Stock and I can't wait to cook more fish with it! It adds lots of flavor and kept the salmon juicy. I will be making this again and again!