Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 172
- Grate 2 teaspoons zest and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from the lime.
- Stir the lime juice, lime zest, and garlic in a 2-quart shallow, nonmetallic baking dish or a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning the shrimp over several times during the marinating time.
- Heat the broth in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the pepper and onion and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the shrimp and marinade to the saucepan and heat to a boil. Cook until the shrimp are cooked through. Stir in the cilantro.
- Divide the lettuce, tomatoes and shrimp mixture among 4 serving plates. Season with the black pepper.
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 2.6 12.8 25.6 173 360 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made as written except that I pulled the onion and bell out as the shrimp went in and sauteed them in a skillet until they got good and caramelized for that extra depth of flavor. This is a perf...
Summer on a plate! When you're looking for something light for those hot summer days this is it.
We are fond of shrimp salads so I thought I would give this recipe a try. I made it as written. We both thought the lack of flavor was disappointing. I probably will not make this recipe again.