Ingredients1 h servings 975 cals
- Season the chicken as desired. Coat the chicken with the flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the onion, green pepper and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the broth and wine and heat to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Season to taste. Sprinkle with the parsley.
- Recipe Tips:
- Serving Suggestion: The chicken and sauce is delicious served over your favorite hot cooked pasta!
- Allstars are loyal Allrecipes community members, selected to be brand ambassadors based on onsite participation, interest, and commitment. Allstars may be compensated for their participation in the Allrecipes Allstar program.
Per Serving: 975 calories; 57.9 g fat; 23.9 g carbohydrates; 81.8 g protein; 283 mg cholesterol; 888 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was really good. The flavors melded together nicely. The test of a great recipe is how many leftovers I have, and we had none. I held the wine and served it on rice. We will definitely be m...
I hate having to only use 2Tblsp. Of paste out of the can & then trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the can, so after cooking it for a while, I added the rest of the tomato paste t...
This was delicious and my husband and daughter gulped it up even though I did not add any mushrooms, added 2 tbsp of capers and used basil instead of parsley at the end. I think it is difficult...
This was very good and next time I will have to add a little more broth to it and maybe some more of the tomato paste. I used chicken thighs because that is all I had and served it over rice. ...