Ingredients16 m servings 135 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place bread on a baking sheet; toast in oven 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon pizza sauce evenly over toast. Sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder. Use olive slices to make 2 eyes near one end of the toast. Place strips of string cheese across toast to make "mummy wrap."
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of French bread slices, you can substitute English muffins, Sandwich Thins or flattened refrigerated biscuit dough for the crust (oven time will vary). For pickier eaters, use black olive or pepperoni "eyes."
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 4 g fat; 18.1 g carbohydrates; 7.2 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 469 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made these the night before Halloween and our kiddo liked them. Instead of French bread though, I just used refrigerated pizza crust dough that I cut into rectangles just because she's not a fan...
Baked for 5 minutes and broiled on low for 2 more because we like our pizza well done. Only 3 stars because my 8 year old daughters didn't notice they were mummy's. I asked why one was taking an...