Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 87
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, cocoa nibs, honey, prunes, vanilla extract, baking powder, and sea salt together in a bowl until batter is smooth. Scoop batter using a cookie scoop and drop into a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can sub the prune puree with 2 tablespoons real butter. Alternately, you can use 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon Greek Yogurt or avocado.
- You can use your choice of sugar alternative, like sucanat.
- You can use whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour.
- Chocolate chips can be used in place of the cocoa nibs. Be sure your choice of cocoa nibs or chips are 70% cocoa or higher.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 3 14.5 1 0 45 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were pretty good, though I think I'd use dark chocolate chips next time--I wasn't a big fan of the cocoa nibs. But, this recipe is a nice option for a healthy treat. I will say, the first ...