Ingredients50 m servings 341 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, coconut oil, hazelnuts, cocoa nibs, maple syrup, ground coffee beans, brown sugar, cocoa powder, instant coffee granules, coffee-flavored extract, kosher salt, cinnamon, black pepper, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; spread onto the prepared baking sheet, smoothing with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; stir and continue cooking until lightly browned and beginning to crisp, about 10 minutes more. Cool granola completely.
- Mix chocolate chips into cooled granola and store in an air-tight container.
- Cook's Note:
- I used Nielsen-Massey® pure coffee extract from Sur la Table®.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 23.3 g fat; 30.6 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 370 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe had my curiosity peaked. I really liked the coffee flavors with the chocolate. It was an even balance of the two. I think 20 minutes total cooking time was way too much. I took m...