"I can no longer find my favorite coffee and chocolate granola in stores anymore, so decided to try and replicate it by using the ingredient list and tweaking several different recipes. This is the end result that I enjoy having with milk or as a topping for chocolate pudding or coffee ice cream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, coconut oil, hazelnuts, cocoa nibs, maple syrup, ground coffee beans, brown sugar, cocoa powder, instant coffee granules, coffee-flavored extract, kosher salt, cinnamon, black pepper, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; spread onto the prepared baking sheet, smoothing with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; stir and continue cooking until lightly browned and beginning to crisp, about 10 minutes more. Cool granola completely.
- Mix chocolate chips into cooled granola and store in an air-tight container.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used Nielsen-Massey® pure coffee extract from Sur la Table®.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 23.3 30.6 4.5 0 370 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe had my curiosity peaked. I really liked the coffee flavors with the chocolate. It was an even balance of the two. I think 20 minutes total cooking time was way too much. I took m...