Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 5 servings (15 to 20 pancakes)
- Stir milk and lemon juice together in a bowl; let sit until milk begins to slightly sour, about 10 minutes. Stir oats into milk mixture; cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Mix eggs, flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, and salt into oat mixture until batter is evenly combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- Buttermilk can be used in place of the homemade buttermilk (milk plus lemon juice).
- Place pancakes in a 200 degrees F (95 degrees C) oven while you make them to keep them warm. .
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 5.5 39.6 14.7 115 284 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1