Easy Pecan Bars
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients52 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 50 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Set aside 1 cup cake mix to be used for filling.
- Mix remaining cake mix, butter, and 1 lightly beaten egg together in a bowl until crumbly; press into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, 3 eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; add the reserved 1 cup cake mix and stir until well blended. Spread mixture evenly over crust and top with pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling appears to be set when gently shaken, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- White cake mix can be used with no discernable change in flavor.
- I usually cut into 1x2-inch pieces, but that is up to you.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 4.7 15.6 1.2 18 89 Full nutrition