Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 374 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, 1/2 cup melted margarine, and egg together in a bowl; press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Top cake with marshmallows and return to oven until marshmallows melt, about 5 minutes.
- Place 1/4 cup margarine in a large microwave-safe bowl; heat until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir corn syrup into melted margarine until smooth. Add peanut butter chips and heat in microwave until chips are melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir peanuts and rice cereal into mixture and spread on top of marshmallow layer on cake. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 19.8 g fat; 43.3 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 425 mg sodium. Full nutrition