Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a large skillet to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine baking mix, sugar, cocoa sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; add chocolate milk, eggs, and cream and stir until batter is smooth. Pour batter into a funnel, placing your finger on the hole to keep batter from dripping.
- Swirl batter into the hot oil; cook until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer funnel cakes to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Batter should be a little watery. If not, add a little milk, about 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 12 31.3 5.1 76 375 Full nutrition