Ultra-Quick Tuna-Topped Gazpacho
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 1076
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, and garlic in a high-powered blend; blend until smooth, 15 to 30 seconds. Add olive oil, hot sauce, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth, 5 to 15 seconds. Add about 1 teaspoon water at a time if mixture is too thick and blend until smooth. Add bell pepper to tomato mixture; blend until finely chopped but not liquified, 1 to 2 seconds.
- Chill gazpacho in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Top gazpacho with tuna to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For best taste, use sweet vine-ripened tomatoes. May need extra salt and/or a touch of balsamic vinegar for taste. Optionally, hand-chopping the bell pepper and half of a tomato can add to the taste.
- I recommend using a high-powered blender like the Ninja®. The clean-up is also very easy, just a splash of soap and water.
- I prefer Spanish or Italian olive oil.
Per Serving: 1076 calories; 109 10.8 18.3 19 183 Full nutrition