Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 200 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine mango powder, ginger, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon oil together in a bowl; set aside for flavors to blend for 2 hours.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim okra and make a slit lengthwise down the side of each okra, creating a pocket. Fill each pocket with the spice mixture.
- Place corn flour in a resealable plastic bag; add filled okra and shake to coat.
- Fry okra in the hot oil until golden brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer fried okra using a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 12.2 g fat; 22.3 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 307 mg sodium. Full nutrition