Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add evaporated milk, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, rum, sugar, butter, raisins, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon and mix well; fold in bread. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and edges are beginning to look dry, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be baked at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until golden brown and edges look dry for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 20.1 45 8.4 67 386 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This just delicious! I found it too sweet so next time I will omit the sugar.