Easy Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 164
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, zucchini, eggs, sour cream, and applesauce together in a bowl until batter is smooth and thick; fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Two eggs and two eggs whites can be substituted for the 3 large eggs, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 6.5 24.7 3.1 29 236 Full nutrition