"Dirt Pudding" Pumpkin Patch
Ingredients30 m servings 795
- Crush cookies in 2 or 3 batches in a food processor. Pulse until you get fine crumbs, about 30 seconds per batch. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place cream cheese, butter, and confectioner's sugar in food processor; mix until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Whisk milk and pudding mixes together in a bowl until pudding is thickened; fold in whipped topping. Stir in cream cheese-butter mixture.
- Press 1/3 of the cookie crumbs onto the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Sprinkle half of the gummy worms on the crumb layer. Spread half of the pudding mixture over the crumbs and candy. Carefully layer another 1/3 of the crumbs over the pudding mixture and sprinkle on more gummy worms. Add the last layer of cookie crumbs and smooth them out for your "pumpkin patch."
- Place pumpkin candy in rows with enough room to for frosting "vines" and "leaves."
- Tint frosting with green food coloring and transfer to piping bag. Connect pumpkins with "vines" and add swirling tendrils. Switch to a leaf tip and create some leaves.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you need to store, store chilled until ready to serve.
- Goes great for Halloween, but you can adapt the recipe for almost anytime!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 795 calories; 37.1 110.6 8.1 47 723 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
I made this with my niece and it was fun! I used a handheld easy chopper so it would have been faster in the blender but delicious. Loved it.
Very good however unless you watch the video first, there is an omission in step 4 of the written directions. It leaves out adding the remaining half of the pudding mixture after you have added ...
Made this for a demonstration speech in my Public Speaking class! Was a hit, though messy.
This was really easy and yummy! We added a haunted twist to ours and made it a haunted pumpkin patch with skeletons (see pic)!
Made this for my granddaughter's 10th birthday tiday. Haven't served it yet, but I tasted all the componsnts. As usual it's yummy like all dirt cakes.