Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 225
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir until mixed. Slowly add the milk, stirring to prevent lumps. Cook until white sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Combine broccoli, eggs, mayonnaise, and onion in a baking dish; cover with white sauce and stir to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and bake until set, about 15 minutes more.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 20.1 6.4 5.8 69 227 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 32
Saute the onion in the butter before you make the roux. Cut down the flour to two tablespoons, then follow as directed except add 1/2 c shredded cheese to the mixture. Sprinkle another 1/2 c on ...
I used fresh broccoli and halved the recipe for one person. Delicious!
Pretty good. I added extra onion but should have added even more. Don't leave out the salt!
Absolutely delicious! I sautéed the onions plus 1 Tbsp minced garlic with the butter before adding the flour and milk to make the roux. Otherwise, I didn’t change it and wouldn’t! It says ten se...
My family includes 2 Vegetarians and I wanted something that they could enjoy with Thanksgiving dinner. But the leftover was enjoyed by all for Breakfast the next morning! This will be a tradit...